Wednesday, October 12, 2016

OTL Feature // Green Wedding Shoes - A San Francisco Upscale Supper


Here in San Francisco, we are just starting to feel and see the signs of Fall. Our Indian Summer has quietly slipped away, and "Karl the Fog" has returned. I've officially started wearing my boots + scarves! I love plaids, layers, spiked hot apple cider + collecting fallen leaves. Okay, let's be honest, I still love to stomp around in huge piles of crunchy leaves when I find them! 
(Sorry, not sorry, to those who have to re-rake them :)


Before we lost those warm sunny evenings, we came together with some fabulous creatives to execute this Upscale Summer Supper dreamt up by our talented photographer, Kayla Fletcher, of Kayla F. Photography. Her vision for this styled shoot  began with a daydream of a berry cobbler cooked in a cast iron skillet. A perfect representation of the transition from Summer to Fall, right!?!?

  


She shared her vision with Rachel Silard, designer + planner of Ruby and Rose, Amanda of Amanda Vidmar Design, a local floral designer, and Brianne Connelly of Brown Fox Calligraphy, to develop the beautiful design you see here! 



 


Some of my favorite details were the hops-ladden bistro chairs, the fresh plum place cards, our mini lounge (that included our Alessandro chairs and leather poufs), and the lovely table settings provided by Chairs and Cups. We also used a delicate gray table runner from Silk and Willow and other small details from CB2



We really lucked out with finding THE perfect garden location, one of our favorite San Francisco wedding venues, Stable Cafe in the Mission District! Is has the perfect mixture of old brick, cactus, and sunshine, for any intimate gathering. 


With everything else in place, it was time for supper!!! We were joined by the very talented chef and team of LRE Catering, who provided an amazing meal, full of color and bursting with flavor! I can still taste the lightly roasted peaches in the salad, the hearty potatoes, and of course, that amazing Cobbler!!! 


       

In my opinion, this is really what it's all about folks! Doing good work by providing amazing creative services to our clients in a way that fosters a sense of community over competition (hello, rising tiders!)...and of course, taking the time to honor and celebrate those relationships that are created along the way! 


If you haven't taken the time to focus + foster the relationships around you, please do so! Now is the perfect time to gather over warm (adult) beverages, share a meal, reflect on the season, and focus on the "good stuff!" 

If you would like the see full Green Wedding Shoes feature from back in Septemember, please click here for more! 
________

For those who want a peek at what really happens on set, here's an image of me hard at work, holding up a screen for Kayla, as she tried to get the perfect shot of our table set up. Enjoy and have a great week! 

~Ryanne 


3 comments:

  1. Love this post! And such a great shoot with an amazing team. Great job, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call him on Whatsapp: +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete