Monday, June 10, 2013

behind the scenes // jen huang shoot

This past weekend I finally got the chance to work with the amazingly talented Jen Huang. The airy, light-filled quality of her photography has always blown me away so it was an incredibly huge honor to have her photograph my styling work! I am counting the days until we get the photos back but in the meantime, I have some behind-the-scenes photos to tide me over :) 

A big thanks goes out to our talented team of vendors: Natalie Bowen, who created floral magic once again, Melissa Hoffmann, whose hair + make-up skills are just beyond, Honeycomb Events, who did an outstanding job bringing my cake vision to life (the flowers looked SO REAL!!!), Kinsley James who provided the most stunning lace Liancarlo gown and our fabulous model Sarah Rose, who was such a champ even though she was freezing her behind off! 

More to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment