Friday, November 2, 2012

portfolio building day: venue

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the radio silence lately! We were celebrating birthdays (I turned the big 2-6!), enjoying our first full weekend off since the beginning of wedding season, and running around to a ton of fun events + shoots! But we're back and have a lot of Portfolio Building Day goodness to share with you all!

Who's ready for some reveals? I think I heard some people say "me me me!" so I'll proceed...

First up, I'd like to introduce the amazing venue where our workshop will be taking place: Kunde Family Estates.

photo via kunde family estate website
We spend a lot of time up in wine country so we've definitely seen our fair share of venues but Kunde is definitely one of our favorites. First of all, the views are spectacular. Rolling hills and vineyards for days. Seriously, it's just downright breathtaking. Secondly, the property is so well-suited for weddings. Boot Hill, where our shoot will e taking place, is perched up above the tasting room and the main visitor areas so you get to enjoy the privacy that you and your guests deserve on your wedding day. And then there's the Dunfillian Ruins. Oh my goodness. Nothing says wine country (and romance) like stone winery ruins. It truly is a stunning backdrop for a ceremony or a reception. And these ruins are going to look even more amazing once we install the ceremony backdrop that we've been working on. All I can say glitter (!!!!!!)

photo via kunde family estate website
photo via kunde family estate website

We are so honored to that Kunde is letting us use their property for our portfolio building day. We can't wait to share what we do with the space!


No comments:

Post a Comment