Thursday, November 17, 2011

sneak peek - my wedding!!!

They're here! They're here! Our wedding photos have arrived! I can't share too much right now because we are hoping to get them published but a little preview can't hurt, right? How amazing is our photographer, Lili Durkin?

And for those of you who missed it in my earlier post here's our wedding highlight video from Seaglass Cinema....

I'm obviously a bit biased but I'm in love with our video AND our photos! We are so lucky to have found such talented individuals to document our big day! And the rest of our vendors were amazing too! Here's a list of the everyone who played a part in making our wedding day the absolute best day ever. They were all such a dream to work with - I almost want to do it all again! Who's up for A + P wedding round 2?!?

Photography: Lili Durkin
Videography: Seaglass Cinema
Event Design + Coordination: Enjoy Events Co.
Venue: Radonich Ranch, Vignette Events
Catering: Marky Carr, Vignette Events
Florals: Studio Choo (bouquets + bouts); Marky Carr (centerpieces)
Desserts: Susie Cakes
Invites + Paper Design: Me!
Officiant: Cynthia Gregory
DJ: Tommy Fullove - Entire Productions
Make-up: Natasha Burwell
Hair: That Girl Beautique

Be on the look-out for more pictures soon!



  1. Everything is absolutely gorgeous, Amanda! And you my friend, are the perfect picture of bridal elegance :) xoxo

  2. Ooooh, love the sneak peek, Amanda! Beautiful bride, beautiful details (great job Megan and Emily!!)

  3. Obviously since it was your wedding, I was expecting it to be beautiful. So these photos have met my expectations for loveliness. I want to get married just so I can have you to help me make it awesome. Think that'll be a romantic enough reason for me to get someone to say I do with me?

  4. Love the seating chart. Everything was so nice.