Monday, August 15, 2011

taking the leap!

Hello friends and vintage lovers!

As some of you may know I have been balancing a full-time day job, planning my own wedding, and running One True Love Vintage Rentals for the past 9+ months. Needless to say, doing all three of these things at once has been an exhausting experience that has left me with little time to breathe let alone relax. As much as I like to fancy myself as an expert multi-tasker/juggler of a million-and-one things there's only so long you can maintain your sanity while dealing with that kind of workload! So I am happy to announce that I have taken the leap and left the 9-5 job in the dust!

And just in the nick of time too! The next few weeks are going to be busier than ever! We'll be providing rentals and styling for a number of weddings and engagement shoots, taking part in San Francisco's first Unveiled Event (so excited!) AND getting ready for our wedding, which will be taking place on September 17 (eeeek!)!!!

In the meantime be on the lookout for more frequent blog updates and some changes to the website! As always, if you are interested in renting some fabulous pieces for an upcoming event or photoshoot - shoot us an e-mail! We'd love to work with you!

 gary sexton photo booth action from fizz & frills !

xo,
Amanda

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! So happy for you. Leaving the 9-5 is such a dream (fingers crossed for me one day). You're gonna do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am elated for you....I get so excited when people escape the caged life :) I get teary eyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting Amanda! What a dream come true! I hope to follow in your footsteps in the not too distant future!

    Rachel
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Such a splendid business idea, I wish you all the best with everything! ^__^

    ReplyDelete