Tuesday, June 7, 2011

sneak peek: let love grow shoot

One thing I really love about working in this industry (besides obsessing over vintage finds all the time!) is meeting talented, passionate, driven people who quickly become friends in addition to colleagues.

Case in point: a few months back Molly from MEF Photography contacted me to see if I wanted to collaborate on a styled shoot. We met over tea one afternoon to discuss her ideas for a "let love grow" themed shoot and before we knew it HOURS had passed by and we had talked about a million and one things besides the photo shoot. It felt like we had been friends for years! When we decided to ask Laurel of Esla Events and Leigh of Leigh Okies Designs to lend their expertise to the shoot the same thing happened: our planning meetings ended up being ridiculously fun to the point where none of us wanted to go home.

After weeks of planning (and a few fun girls' nights thrown in the mix) I think we created some photo shoot magic! What do you think?





Pretty gorgeous, huh? I'm a sucker for light flares so this picture had me at "hello"! There's much more to come from this shoot but first we are hoping to get it published! Stay tuned for more!

xo,
Amanda

P.S. multiple blog posts in one week? Can I get a "heck yeahhh!"? Thanks. I needed that ;)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful work. It must be so gratifying to collaborate with like-minded people...

    Keep posting, I'm checking daily to see what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amanda sounds like you ladies had a blast ~ yay for you!!! Can't wait to see it all...and I am sure you'll get published ;-)))

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete