Wednesday, June 15, 2011

shoot this not that wrap-up

Summer from Grey Likes Weddings has to be one of my favorite chicks in the wedding industry. Not only does she provide me with constant inspiration via her blog Grey Likes Weddings she's also someone who I really look up to (I remember perusing through GLW when I first got engaged and thinking "oh my goodness, this girl is the epitome of cool. I want to live in the photoshoots that she styles"!) Seeing as I'm such a huge fan of hers it's no surprise that when she asked me to take part in her first ever "Shoot This, Not That" workshop I did a little happy dance (and shrieking may or may not have been involved...) 

The portion of the workshop that I was involved in took place at Scribe Winery (my hands down favorite spot in Sonoma!). The shoot was full of fun neon details, amazing paper products from Mae Mae Paperie, wonderfully wild florals by La Fleuriste, a cute-as-can-be real couple and of course some One True Love Vintage Rental pieces thrown in the mix! You can see our linen upholstered settee, rustic farm table and other small details in action below:








Didn't the pictures turn out lovely? To see tons more pictures and read some awesome recaps of Shoot This, Not That head on over to Grey Likes Weddings (here, here and here) and The Collection Event Studio's blog (here, here, and here)!

Thanks, Summer, for letting me take part in such an amazing day!

xo, 
Amanda

{ photos above via  Kelly HornbergerLori PaladinoDeborah Zoe and Marin Kristine }

No comments:

Post a Comment