Wednesday, May 11, 2011

daily candy feature

Wow, I'm a little embarrassed by how long it's been since I last blogged! Has it really been that long? Eek. (Note to self: blog more than once every month.) Well I definitely think a little recap is in order because lots of exciting stuff has been happening! With that being said, the little recap is not happening now, but be on the lookout - it's coming in the very near future (i.e. less than 3 months from now)!

If you're itching for some reading material in the meantime head on over to Daily Candy to see the write-up they just did on One True Love Vintage Rentals. I'm a huge fan of Daily Candy so hearing that they wanted to feature One True Love put a smile on my face for days! Take a peak: http://bit.ly/iOY0bD 

Check back soon for more updates!

xo, 
Amanda



1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness Amanda ~ this is so fabulous!!! Woohoo for you my dear ;-))) Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete