Monday, February 21, 2011

dream bridal tour - wine country edition!

Are you planning a Wine Country wedding? Well then trust me, you don't want to miss The Dream Bridal Tour - Wine Country Edition presented by the fabulous ladies of Dream A Little Dream Events and The Collection Event Studio!

The event will take place Sunday, March 27 and will include a champagne brunch, dessert tastings, meeting incredibly talented Wine Country wedding vendors, getting the inside scoop on planning a spectacular wedding, goody bags filled to the brim with wedding loveliness and discounts...the list goes on and on! Oh, and did we mention that part of the One True Love Vintage Rental collection will be on display at the final stop of the tour! Excited? Yeah, we are too!

Head on over to The Collection Event Studio for more information and be sure to grab a ticket before they're all gone!

Looking forward to meeting some of you lovely brides-to-be very soon!


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm coming over from Ruby Press and just wanted to tell you that while I am already married, I think this business is a fabulous idea! Going to forward your info to my friend and florist -- Verde SF.

    In the meantime, I'll be happy to follow along on your blog to see what new goodies you've added to your list! (I also blog about vintage and antique items -- live in Oakland.)